Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011

Sharing joy~

In less than an hour, I head for the airport to fly into Phoenix. From there, I will take a shuttle into Tuscon. Five woman from all over the county are flying in to spend a weekend together at a beautiful ranch in the desert outside of Tuscon. We met last summer at the Omega Institute (New York); strangers brought together by a generous friend that we all share in common.

We are thrilled to be together again. It will be a weekend of sisterhood and deepening connections. A time to spend hiking in the raw, majestic desert, learning and sharing from each other, and deeply connecting to mother earth.

For me, it will also be a time of reflection, especially on the abundant blessings of January 2011. I had no idea when I started this blog, that anyone would read it. I get notes almost daily from friends who are reading, and stories of how they are passing the blog on and gifting journals to others. I went onto Google Analytics the other day (yes, only a fluke that I know of this amazing tool and how to use it!) and was startled to see where the Intent Heals website and blog were being opened -- Netherlands, Slovenia, Denmark, India, Russia, Canada, Germany, Ukraine, Japan and Hong Kong.

Tears of joy. The vision of Intent Heals is to promote awareness of global interdependency and our interconnectedness to one another. It's happening!

One person at a time, one country at a time, one prayer at a time.

No comments: