Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 11, 2011

The significance of 1/11/11?

11:11 has long been toted as the master symbol; a doorway into the higher realms and a higer vibration --a reminder of our acension process. The numbers 11:11 began appearing to me in the early 80's and catch my attention each time they appear digitally.

The flash of 11:11 demands my attention. It gives me pause and an opportunity to evaluate myself on this earth walk. Where am I on this journey? Am I awake or checked out? Am I living an authentic life? These are the questions that come spilling in when 11:11 flashes before my eyes.

Today is an opportunity for us to ask similar questions. My yoga instructor read The Prayer of St. Francis yesterday and I post as a reminder of the choices we are privileged to make each day.


The prayer of St. Francis

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

No comments: