Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011

Integrity~

In meditation this morning, the question gently arose "Are you living in integrity"?

I let myself sink deeply into this question and was immediately drawn to years ago and past incidences where I had not lived up to my moral principles. I had betrayed myself and others. As I acknowledged this, I asked for forgiveness. I realized on a deep level I still carried guilt and remorse and had not completely let go of these feelings. In the stillness that followed, I felt the release and a sense of peace pervading.

In addition to adhering to strict moral standards, integrity also means a state of 'wholeness'-- "an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting". What are the fear-based attachments I still carry that keep me from fully living in integrity even in this present moment?

My intention for today is to acknowledge and release any attachments that are fear based, negative, and no longer serving my highest good.

No comments: