Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 17, 2011

Dreamtime~

I woke up this morning from a dream that continues to linger and has evoked strong emotions. I am a prolific dreamer. Each morning my husband loves to ask me about my "crazy" dreams and to hear the fragments I can recall.

But, there are times when the dreams leave an emotional imprint that is difficult to shake and you are left with the feeling that you must "do" something, even if it is only to relieve your own discomfort.

I dreamt that my friend, who passed away of breast cancer almost 9 years ago, came to me and she was in terrible pain. Still. This was upsetting and she was asking me to release her pain. I was not able to do so in the dream and now, awake, I am wishing I was Jennifer Love Hewitt in the Ghost Whisperer!

Am I being called to heal my friend? Is there something that she still needs before she can complete her journey?

No comments: