Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011

Celebration~


Birthdays are a time of celebration; an honoring of our life and our unique individual journey. A friend of mine has a birthday today and she celebrates her birthday all month long. Another friend, celebrated her birthday yesterday, quietly with her soulmate.

Each day is a birth-day; the birthing of a new day. Each morning an opportunity to awake with fresh eyes and an open heart. And each evening a time to lay quietly and reflect on the day with gratitude.

I celebrated many wonderous things today: my friends' birthdays, budding friendships, finding the perfect crystals, the sun and the clear blue sky, my Cardinals, my amazing daughter and her best friend, and my incredible husband.

What are you celebrating today?

No comments: