Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011

Abundance~

As I sat in meditation, the first thought was that it had been 12 days since the first blog entry of January 1st - "Be still" - "I am that I am." The message of recognizing the divinity within each of us. I then thought of my teacher, Dr. Meredith Young-Sowers, and her gift to thousands of students who have attended her Stillpoint School of Advanced Energy Healing. Meredith certainly emanates her divinity and shows others how to connect to their own light. She created the Angelic Messenger Cards and I was being instructed to pull a card and receive a divinely inspired message.

I pulled Abundance~

"You have drawn this card of Abundance as a means of shifting your inner and outer living into recognizable accomplishment, success, well-being, satisfaction, health and mutual exchange with the human and natural systems that have partnered your advancement.
You have a vision for your life that has grown from your heart and from your spirit, a vision that tells you that you are a child of the Universe and are meant to grow in love, wisdom, and a cooperative attitude. You are meant to use your creativity, imagination, and abilities to the fullest extent in order to create a magnificant Earth home for you, those you love, and all human beings and creatures in your planetary family.

You live in and with abundance when you accept the power of love to heal, transform, and create."

I welcomed this message of abundance, with tears in my eyes and the flow of grace running through my body, as I sat in gratitude for all of the many blessings in my life. I hope this message speaks to many of you.

Please visit stillpoint.org to learn more about Meredith's School and Foundation and the many wonderful healing modalities she has to offer.

No comments: