Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Monday, January 24, 2011

January 24, 2011

Finding a moment~

Today has been one of those days where it seems like each minute is spilling into the next with places to be, people to be with, and things to do. This is the first moment I have had to sit, be still, and write.

Unfortunately, this minute is spilling into the next thought that I need to be on the road in the next half hour. One of my initial fears when being directed to write this blog daily was the issue of time. What about those days when there was no time? This is one of them.

I've decided to let it go. How freeing is that? Instead of being stressed out, anxious, and making myself crazy...I am going to let this go. Today is a day of doing -being with people, healing sessions, and other daily tasks that are demanding my time.

I celebrate the beautiful souls I am 'being with' and 'the doing' that has claimed my attention, time and energy.

No comments: