Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 9, 2011

Marriage~

I was married to Andy exactly 6 months ago to the hour. Six months of bliss I might add. We have been celebrating all day, and I have openly declared us "dorks." I came home from a walk on the beach to 6 beautiful white roses and a card. I'm taking Andy out tonight for a romantic dinner at an Italian Restuarant.

As I walked on the beach this afternoon, I was in a state of bliss. So happy! A young man playfully threw a football at me. How delightful (I actually caught it!)  As I was smiling about this interchange, a little boy, perhaps five at the most, holding a skim board  looked at me and said, "Perfect conditions, don't you think?" His presence, sense of self, and clarity struck me and made me pause. "Yes, they are," I responded. Then I looked down at his skim board...it was a black and white yin/yang symbol!

Ah, God's presence is everywhere ~

I encourage all of you who are reading this blog to take a moment and ask where is God speaking to you? Is it a Cardinal who crosses your path and reminds you of a loved one? Is it a glance or gesture from your husband, wife, partner, daughter, son or friend that captures your heart? I believe that we must be in the present moment, fully awake, and open to the messages that are being sent to us by our carnate beings.

Are you awake?

No comments: