Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011

Pray for Mother Earth~

I have experienced intense dreams since childhood. Over the years, I have learned to pay attention, especially to the ones that I can not shake upon awakening. It feels like I am still in the dream state and it takes hours for me to be fully awaken and be here in this reality.

I know we have been inundated with books, articles, videos, emails about the earth changes and doomsday predictions. Many have become "numb" to it, and others don't care, and still others perpetuate and fan the fires of fear to keep people paralyzed and unable to access their own power to change what is.

In my dream, I watched how our beautiful planet was going to cleanse herself. It does not leave room for us. I am not an alarmist nor do I live in fear. I am also practical. We are killing our planet, and in so doing, ourselves.  We are literally poisoning ourselves and our earth.

Bolivia, understanding the necessity of protecting our earth, has written "The Law of Mother Earth, the world's first piece of legislation to grant the planet absolute protection against those who would seek to exploit or destroy its resources or ecosystems.

The new law establishes 11 new rights for nature. They include:

the right to life and to exist;

the right to continue vital cycles and processes free from human alteration; the right to pure water and clean air;

the right to balance;

the right not to be polluted;

and the right to not have cellular structure modified or genetically altered"

Please include in your prayers for others, your family and yourself, a prayer for our earth. We must wrap her in light and send healing. As the little Australian girl asked of her teacher:

“Hey miss, do YOU really believe we can heal the world one prayer at a time?” My response; “ABSOLUTELY”. She got a distant look in her eyes and her response back to me so quietly I could barely hear it was “I do too!”

We can heal our world one prayer~

No comments: