Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011

Jamaica "mon"~

I am officially fifty! Life on the Island is good; almost surreal. We awoke today to the sun rising, and when I glanced at the clock, I thought I read 8:57am. It was only 6:57am...we gained a whole two hours by my inability to see!

That just made my day~

The moon is rising now, music is playing, and we are relaxing before dinner. It has been a wonderful birthday and celebration of my 50th year.

These are the moments when you sink into gratitude. How wonderful to be alive, healthy, happy, and with purpose. As I stare at this absolutely amazing almost full moon rising through the clouds, with a halo surrounding it, I am so thankful for my family, friends and health.

May you all take a moment to reflect on your blessings~

No comments: