Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011

Aphrodite~

I am surrounded by magnificant women. Everywhere I turn, there is a woman reaching out; loving, nurturing, sharing, and spreading joy. This morning, at yoga, a present awaited me from a lovely, caring friend. I arrived home to six birthday cards -- each expressing a special message. I opened my email to friends expressing their love and birthday wishes. My daughter, Zoe, came home from work with a beautiful pot filled with flowers that she had arranged and planted herself. My daughter, Kash, gave me a Willow Tree, entitled "With Love" -- she is on my desk, with her arms extended, holding a heart.

How lucky am I?

Aphrodite is the goddess of love and beauty. My life is filled with Aphrodites', women who embody love and beauty, and emanate love to all those they embrace. I am filled with gratitude and joy. As I say goodbye to my 40's and welcome my 50's, I cannot help but pause, and ask "How did I get here?" This journey of mine has been miraculous.

With open arms and heart, I embrace each of you~

No comments: