Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

Computer Issues~

We live in an age where it is difficult to navigate our lives without a computer. How did this happen? Not only am I completely aware of how dependent I am on the computer for my work and social life, I am stewing in frustration that my computer is not working and I am unable to communicate in my preferred mode!

Just the other day, a good friend of mine shared her ongoing computer saga and the angst it has caused her. We laughed and wondered why we just didn't pick up the phone. Two reasons for me. One, folks just don't answer the phone anymore. You are always leaving a message. Two, I don't like talking on the phone for more than 5 minutes. There are exceptions, of course, but honestly, I am not a phone person. I like email! It is short and sweet and on your timeline.

Computer is still not working. Sorry to those I can not access tonight.

Don't call me~

No comments: