Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011

Tap your heels together 3 times, and think to yourself "There's no place like home"~

I'm home! I'm home! I'm home!

Oh, the sun on my back, Andy's arms around me, and my daughter's big hug...nothing like coming home.

It has been a hard week. Mom was weighed today and she is down another 7 pounds; from 138.5 to 113 pounds. Hard to digest (no pun intended).

I would have been preoccupied by my mother's weight loss, but I was wholeheartedly distracted by my daughter's physical science project that is due Monday. I thought we had a slight handle on this one - so wrong! A paper rollercoaster with one loop and three corkscrews. Admist her wails, and cries, wringing of hands, and the "tone", I thought I would lose my mind. Andy was smart and stayed outside grilling the chicken.

There's no place like home....even with the drama of a seventeen year old. Bring it on!

No comments: