Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Feel Happy and Stress-Free: 7 Simple Tips to Stay in the Now

Saturday Blog Share~

As most of you know, my spiritual practice is simple -- be in the "now" (present moment) and practice mindfulness. I say 'simple' but this has been a twenty-five year journey of continuing perfection. It is not an easy practice. But, one that has led to more and more joy in my life, feelings of bliss and happiness, and a quiet, peaceful contentment. The blog I am sharing today provides 7 practical, simple tips to finding your joy.

Enjoy~

Feel Happy and Stress-Free: 7 Simple Tips to Stay in the Now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a great article. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Great article...I like the white string idea! It's so very easy to forget to stay in the "now".