Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18, 2011

Living~

I love this line from Emily Dickinson:

"To live is so startling
it leaves little time for anything else".


Sorry I missed yesterday. I was so busy LIVING!!! Rally for the Cure Golf Tournament, walk on the beach, moon rise and dinner with Andy and Zoe. Being awake, in the moment and thrilled to be alive.

I've been LIVING today too! The weather has turned warm again and the skies are a deep beautiful blue. I breathe more deeply, the bird songs seem sharper, and the way the sunlight catches the Florida palm fronds stop me in my tracks. I hear the chimes blowing in the gently breeze and I smile and say "Thank you. Thank you".

I am in anticipation of the full moon rising, and it makes me giddy remembering last night and how it rose over the ocean. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I'm in love! I'm in love with life.

Watch the moon rise tonight
Feel the breeze caress your cheek
Be startled by life.

No comments: