Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 10, 2011


Pray it Forward~

I can't recall a time where I have heard more heartbreaking stories about friends and friend's family members needing prayer -- father on hospice, possible MS diagnosis, melanoma, pancreatic cancer, brain surgery, loss of a kidney, and my own mom's hip surgery -- just in the last two weeks. I am struck by how we suffer when one of our family members or a loved one is sick, in pain, or undergoing scary, life-threatening surgery. We want to do something!

How heartwarming to hear from you that the Intent Heals Journal has been a powerful way to send healing and prayers. Some of you have gifted journals to your family members and friends who were sick and facing surgery. What a blessing to hear that each surgery was successful! I am now hearing from your loved one's expressing how much they appreciated the journal, intentional prayers and healing!

And so the circle of healing expands. You are praying it forward. I can't begin to express my gratitude not only for your "gifting" but for the many prayers sent my way for my mom and family.

No comments: