Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Spiritual Guidance~

When Mercury is in retrograde...get out of town. Better yet, get off the planet. Don't use any mechanical devices and don't make any major decisions~

I am by no means an expert on astrology. But, I do know when Mercury is in retrograde and I know I don't like it one little bit!

Misinformation galore, chaos and mishaps are certain. Hold on for the long ride -- August 3rd-26th and lay low. This too shall pass.

Just in the past 2 weeks in my own immediate family the following has occurred:

~ My son's jaw came completely unhinged, requiring an emergency room visit, anesthesia, and a very forceful shove back into place

~ Yesterday he swam into a school of jelly fish and was stung from head to toe

~My sister collided heads with her horse, knocking her unconscious and requiring stitches (The horse knew she was going to be sold I think!)

~ Our van had a flat tire, and then a blowout where the tread hit the back of the car and smashed the rear light.

~ Zoe's car lost the power steering pump, the serpentine belt broke, and the air conditioning compressor quit. Try driving in that car when it's 95 degrees out!

~Today, we are all watching the market crash yet again.

This is Mercury in retrograde. Chaos reigns. And, if you are not rattled by any of this doomsday chatter by now (or smiling thinking, "Phew, I've been lucky"), unresolved issues from the past tend to push themselves forward.

The best we can do is be aware, try not to let the frustrations get the best of us, and nap more!

No comments: