Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Health Tip - Hazards of Owning a Health Food Store

Hazards of Owning a Health Food Store~

Andy and I are proud owners of a health food store in Edgewater, Fl. We are on our second day of training and my brain is on overload trying to absorb all of the information Bernard is patiently teaching me. What really is transpiring, however, is the gnawing awareness that I am not as healthy as I could be.

Now, I feel healthy!  I exercise, eat well, and I am never sick (knock on some wood).

But, I am realizing that I'm not totally committed. I did not use all natural toothpaste, deodorant, or take a multi-vitamin...until yesterday! Just like our spiritual journey, you can't be straddling the proverbial fence.

Both feet in!

As I learn, I'll share with all of you. It's a new chapter -- thrilling, exhausting, and fully embraced~

  

No comments: