Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Celebrations~

Opportunities~

Today I am celebrating the opportunities that present themselves in my life.

This morning I will be presenting two Give & Forgive workshops to teenage girls at an alternative school. I am thrilled with the opportunity to impact their lives in some small way and introduce them to the Intent Heals Journal and Lending Heart in the hopes that these simple tools will bring healing in their lives.

I know these girls. I know the path they walk after running an intensive residential treatment center for five years. Their heartache and pain is unquestionable. I hope that today I can instill some hope, and reinforce a way of thinking and behaving that will lead them on the road to success and fulfillment.

What are you celebrating today?

No comments: