Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Musings~

Since owning this health food store, I find myself becoming a bit fanatical. I have eluded to this in an earlier post or two. Not only am I in a state of discarding -- letting go of "stuff" -- but I am very cognizant of what I am putting into my body. Now, I've become very aware of the chemicals in the house that we use to clean with. Poison! Pure poison. Why do I use them?

There is absolutely no good reason. Laziness. Habit. Ignorance.

Vinegar and baking soda is all you need to sanitize and clean. Yesterday, a customer came in with a bottle of all natural cleaning solution that she made as a gift for me. I was beside myself. "How did you know?" I asked incredulously. I sprayed that little sucker on everything. Cleaned like a charm. Smells good too. She added lemon drops.

I'm posting the recipe tomorrow. Not because I am trying to be coy, but I am at the store, and my fantastic cleaning brew is on the kitchen counter at home.

Do yourself a favor. Pitch the poison and try this amazing all-natural cleaning solution. 

No comments: