Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Musings~

It's been awhile since I have posted. In that time, I feel like I have surfed the wave of life at warp speed. I fully intend to blame the solar flares (smile). I wonder if any of you are feeling the intensity of energy and the acceleration of time?

As I reflect on this week, there was not a moment not fully lived. Work, golf tournament, yoga, dinner at friend's homes (4), a spiritual gathering, healings, a trip to FSC in Lakeland for Zoe's scholar's weekend, Bok tower and visiting a friend, gardening, planning for the grand opening, meeting with Hospice, and a whole host of "to-do's" that serve to lubricate the wheel of daily life.

The amazing realization is that I feel fantastic and I am not overwhelmed in the slightest. I should be!  Now, I can give the credit to the solar flares, or the cell power I am ingesting, or the practice of gratitude each morning. Perhaps it is a combination of all three, plus unseen forces that are coalescing to buoy and sustain my energy levels. I don't know and I don't need to know.

Truly, what is most rewarding is witnessing the miracles happening daily in people's lives, being present and available to those I love, and sinking fully into the awareness that something spectacular is happening on this planet.

It's easy to join in. Step fully into the light and embrace "All That Is." Let go of any and all fears (no cheating on this one) and surrender into grace and gratitude. Each time you step into fear...pause...and say to yourself "I have a choice." Let go of fear and choose love. Always act from a place of love and compassion.

Try this and watch your life transform~

No comments: