Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Spiritual Guidance ~ Sustainability & Ingenuity

Lately, I have been experiencing a persistant and every growing urge to purge anything and everything that is not all natural and no longer has relevance. This seemingly irrational urge extends to deleting all 13,000 of my emails, not buying products with chemicals, only buying vegetables at the Farmers Market, and wanting to eliminate dairy and meat from my diet. I'm not there yet. But, everyday something goes and is replaced by an all natural or organic product.

Yesterday, the "urge" had me surfing the web for tiny homes. I am fascinated by the concept of living simply, with few things, in a very small space - 225 sq. feet- 500 sq. feet. There are many positives to living small; less things to take care of, reduced electric, heating and cooling bills, smaller carbon footprint, sustainability, and less financial stress.

Click onto the link below to see how magnificant, beautiful, imaginative, and simply one can live~

Man Builds Fairy Tale Home for His Family – For Only £3,000

No comments: