Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Celebrations~

The end of 2011 is indeed upon us. Let this last Friday of the year be a time of reflection and celebration for all the growth, changes and gifts you received this year.

I am celebrating~

The first year of marriage to Andy -- my best friend, partner, husband -- the man who makes me feel like the luckiest woman alive.

The health and happiness of my children -- a joy to see them thriving.

Yoga~

The abundance of love and friendship in my life. I am surrounded by incredible, loving friends who are a constant source of wisdom, support and fun.

The success of Intent Heals, the launching of the Give & Forgive Workshops, and the (near) completion of the Hospice Spiritual Reconciliation Program. To be an instrument of this work is an honor.

My private practice and all those tender souls who place their trust in me and the process of healing.

The purchase of our health food store - how amazing to be in service to our community.

To every day I wake up with a smile on my face so filled with gratitude for another day to live fully and love passionately. I am blessed beyond measure and not a day goes by that I do not thank God.

What are your celebrations for the year of 2011?

No comments: