Mind, Body, Spirit Connections

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Birthday Musings~

Tripping into the second half century~

It is hard to believe that I am 51 today. I celebrated 50 with gusto. I loved turning 50! It was freeing and uplifting. What an incredible year it has been with so many changes, twists and turns, blessings, and opportunities.

We have been privileged to support and nurture many kids...our own as well as those who need a safe haven. Our home has always been open and continues to be a refuge for teens who need a place to stay, rest, and receive love. Our Zoe is the loving, guiding presence who offers this tender respite.

Our gift this year was becoming owners of a health food store. Everyday we are thankful for our customers, their stories, and their commitment to health. What an opportunity for Andy and I to learn and share.

The greatest blessing this year for me has been my spiritual journey and all that I have embraced and absorbed. I am constantly overwhelmed by the love of Christ energy that permeates my being, and how I can share this with others who enter the sacred space of healing and light. It has been and continues to be the wellspring that feeds my soul.

Every morning I speak this prayer: "May all beings be healthy, may all beings be happy, may all beings prosper, may all beings emanate the Christ light. May Mother Earth continue to heal."


Wishing all of you peace and prosperity~


No comments: